Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Love Day!! xoxoxo

My best friend Heidi just joined the desperate fiancee club!!! yeeeeehawwww. Her love Mark proposed to her Friday night and I couldn't be happier for them! Heidi is not a desperate "house" fiancee as her and Mark don't officially live together just yet, but will soon be a desperate house wife like me!!!! Mark and Heidi just bought there first piece of land together on Tuesday so everything is falling perfectly in place for the two of them. I can't wait for them to move onto their own farm and make cute little farmer babies.

Check out that rock!! Marks sister had taken her for a mani/pedi right before Marker popped the question

Perfect
My brother sent me this picture Saturday night. I didn't get it until Sunday morning, it made my day a little brighter

My family and family friends. I love them all so much
 Bonnie sent me this picture Sunday as well. How adorable is she?!
Bonnie and her dogther Sadie. Dogs are just like kids, always turning there heads when a camera pops out
I had a great weekend with Aunt Rosie. She took me out for a girly weekend to give me a break from being J's nurse. Pictures coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo