Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Monday, February 28, 2011

Have you ever seen snow like this?!

We started our day off at the beach where it was very warm and sunny. We had a great walk and Lily actually stayed by our side without her leash!  I had my camera on the night setting so the pictures are a tad discoloured.

Her fave part about the beach... digging!!!






Stole my mitten and did a dance around me. Little brat.

After we had our fun on the beach we decided to take a little drive on the Cabot Trail. I really was just craving my fave spot for poutine but we didn't make it too far as the snow is insane up there!!! Looking back on these pictures it's hard to believe this was all in the same day.




1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! That is some snow!! I'm so happy we don't ever get that much snow - a three to four foot berm is enough for me. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo