Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Friday, February 4, 2011

J didn't make it to work this morning because his hill billy snow plow couldn't compete with the snowfall we had last night. He borrowed the neighbours snowblower and cleared the road and driveway all morning long. The plow didn't come through until 11:00am.

Lily looked so peaceful seating out there on her snow mound, just like a little princess.

She caught me!! Look at how cute that snow covered face is.
I cooked. baked and cleaned all day today. Had my first go at making home made soup this afternoon, it is quite tasty, but turned out to be more like a stew. I am preparing for out night at Ski Tuonela and cleaning for our guests we are having over Saturday night... yippeee!!

J had more then a taste of the soup. That's a good sign!


I will put the recipes on after this weekend! I must go to bed as we are up and at em' at 6:00 am tomorrow.



1 comment:

  1. You are becoming a Martha Stewart Jen! Everything looks soo good!!

    ReplyDelete

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo