Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

R & R

Wow am I ever feeling good!!! My house is clean, the sun is shining, my skin is so soft, and I am feeling so revitalized. The only problem is I haven't seen a soul since Sunday. haha I am going to the post office this afternoon just so I can see at least one person. So, perhaps insanity is well on it's way and this is just the calm before the storm. :p

Every night I have been taking long relaxing baths just like I promised myself. They truly work wonders for making you feel so so so good.
I have some sappy music going on, candles, Russell Brand, ocean salt, dirty vodka martini, blackberry bomb, pineapple face mask, and shea cashmere body lotion for after. A total random mix of some of my faves. But last night there was a special guest appearance, yep, you guessed it!!!!
 HEIDI!!!!  She hopped in the bath and we had a good chat and a bathe for a couple of hours over the phone. It was fabulous to have company. Lily and Mapes are great but they don't speak proper english yet.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post... I wish i had the same bath in my house:) So opulent!
    Kisses from Australia
    Marusya V
    http://crashingred.com
    p.s. i am a kind of the same... cooking, blogging and planning a wedding! LOL Would love to stay in touch? what do you think about following each other?

    ReplyDelete

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo