Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ottawa

J booked me a flight to Ottawa last night!!! I am going to be there in two weeks for a week. It was so sweet of him but I know the real reasoning behind it..... it's a gateway for him to go to Vegas in April with his boys. Either way I am soooooo excited and happy to go and visit one of my best pals, Leah! I have been talking about going to visit for months now and it's happening.

Leah moved to Ottawa for her internship the same day I moved to Cape Breton. We haven't seen each other in 6 months and I know there is a lot of yoga, sushi, wine, laughter and spa dates ahead of us. I can't wait for you to show me your new "home" Leah!! xoxo


An added bonus is my girlfriend Jayme lives in Ottawa too!! I met her in Hawaii and haven't seen her in four years, I can't wait to catch up with you girl! xo

Jayme and I showing off our mean Canadian ice skating skills in Hawaii

1 comment:

  1. thats so sweet!!! u should come to Cancun u smelly jen !!! haha u shols post the story when ge got all wet in hawaii cuz the rain !!!

    ReplyDelete

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo