Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Monday, April 4, 2011

Sweet Berry Wine!!

One of my most favourite Ottawa trip purchases would definitely be my wine journal from Chapters. I have been itching to get one of these for about a year now and finally found one!! I am definitely one of those people that goes into a liquor store and stands staring at bottles forever. I have tried 100's of bottles of wine and can never remember which ones I love. It makes trying new wines even more exciting! So now I can fill up that book of mine and basically become a sommelier ;) I only have two entries in it so far and they both haven't been very good ones. I'll let you know when this expert finds some beauts.

Until then I will leave with the one and only Dr. Steve Brule

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo