Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Monday, April 4, 2011

April 16th

J went and bought his social outfit from H&M on Friday. It's so so so cute, he looks so handsome. It's not very dressy more on the casual side so I am making him wear either a bow tie or a skinny tie. We aren't going to be matching at all but that's OK! We will be wearing what we both feel comfortable in. Well I know he won't love the tie idea, he will just have to learn to love it :p. He also bought me a dress today, yesssss another dress!!! I can't wait to see it in real life, I can't really tell from the picture.

Holy crap, a week and a half until the social. I am so freaking excited I feel like I am going to barf at any given moment. ahhhh!!!! And it's almost sold out so all you Manitoba folks, if you haven't got your ticket go and get it. I want you there. My parents are all sold out so you'll have to get one from the wedding party. And ladies, wear a dress. Dress up and feel pretty with me. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo