Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thankful

My little fam had a great Thanksgiving weekend spent with neighbours and friends. However, I ate wayyyy to much food and feel like I am 9 months pregnant all over again. On Saturday my friend Nate who I met in Hawaii who now resides in Halifax came up. He was biking around the Cabot Trail and left his car at our place. After a poor start to his adventure (he was locked out of our house the first night bc our friend forgot to leave the key and we were in Quebec still) we made the end a little bit better by cooking a big feast for him. Our neighbours and good friend Michee chowed down with us as well.

I forgot to take many pictures but here are a couple gems from that night

Jo & Willow

Nate & I

The morning after Ward and Debbie came over to wish us well. We will miss you guys!! xo
Rebecca & Shayne came over for a snuggle

After a busy day of visits Willow and I waited patiently to go for Turkey dinner number 2!


 We had a delicious feast at Lenny & Josephine's. Jo sure likes to pile the food on our plates and we devoured every last bite!
Full bellies make them happyyy.
 That night J's friend and his adorable wife came for a visit from Saskatchewan. It was great to meet them and we will get to see them hopefully sooner rather then later since we won't live so far away anymore. We shared our leftovers with them on Thanksgiving.
Courtney & Jon. I love that Lily is watching them in this picture.


I obviously have so much to be thankful for. I have the most perfect little babe that I get to love & cherish every single waking moment. I have the most caring husband who I adore. We have some pretty cute fur babies who make our days a little brighter. We have the best families who are always there for us. We have the best neighbours that have adopted us as family (who we will miss unbelievably).  And some pretty rad friends near and far that we feel so lucky to have in our lives.
I am happy, healthy, and loved. What more could I ask for?

I hope all my Canadian friends had a Happy Thanksgiving and took time to think about what they are thankful for.

1 comment:

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo