Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Congratulations Jaye & Brian

I am soooo excited that another very close person to me just got engaged last week!!

This gal has been an amazing friend to me for 14 whole years! Us two have been through a lot and sometimes I wonder how she's still my friend (getting mad at her for not wanting go surfing at 3am while drunk). The nerve of her, I know. Though we may be opposites we both have a love for jelly belly jelly beans, Cold Stone Ice Cream, tea & amazing hunkilicious hunks (obviously Brian & J). I am so happy my sweet little Jaye has found an amazing man to share her life with. She deserves nothing but the best and I know Brian is the absolute best man for her. I can't wait to celebrate Jaye and Brian's happiness & love in June 2013. She is going to be the image of perfection. This is such an exciting chapter in her life and I am excited I am going to be home and watch it play out in real life. Yeeeee!!!

I love you so much Jaye & Brian and couldn't be happier for the two of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo