Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Running Free We Knew We Were LuckyTo Be Running Free Living Life In Paradise

Tuesdays Tunes

Those of you that know me in real life know that I LOVE to reminisce about when I lived on Oahu, Hawaii. The beaches, the people, and the experiences. What made Hawaii soo special to me was the people I met. I was so blessed to make lifelong friends and even friends I would call my best friends. One of my best friends Shestin (who lives in Maui) sent me a message a couple of weeks ago telling me to check out this song. He told me it reminded him of Katie (who lives in Ohio) and I's friendship. I thought it was really sweet that he was thinking of me and my other best friend. And then when I looked the song up I was in tears. It's like the song was written about our friendship. I miss all of my Hawaii friends especially my two besties. xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. dude if I lived in Hawaii I would reminisce all the time too!!

    ReplyDelete

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo