Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Playing House

J & I got to play mommy & daddy for the night. If you read my blog on the regular you probably feel like you know my sweet little friend Noah. I am totally obsessed with him and I think he likes me a lot too :p. He is always putting the charm on and giving me sweet smiles.

He was an absolute dream as expected. He fussed for a total of ten minutes and it was because I couldn't heat his bottle fast enough. J got to change his first diaper, actually he volunteered to do all of the diaper changes. I hope he continues such enthusiasm when we have our own little bundle. hahah something tells me the "novelty" will wear off quickly.



He was smooched thousands of times



Noahs mom & dad were at a party so we J & I just spent the night at his house. In the morning they fed us some delicious crepes, we lounged around and then went for a walk.




I flashed them my big belly
Anouk is loving life



14 comments:

  1. What great pictures!!! Adventures of baby sitting! Soon enough you'll have your own! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dogs are loving their walk! It's amazing how one simple thing seems to make their day-we have 2 dogs and besides getting a treat, taking a walk is the greatest thing to ever happen to them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dogs are simply the best. Their enthusiasm for everything makes me so happy

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, how cute playing the mom and dad roll, which you both do so well! Speaking of, you are both such an adorable couple!!! :) Just stumbled upon your lovely blog after stopping by the lovely Melissa's blog "So about what I said..." and I'm so glad I did! Yours is lovely! Hope you have a Fabulous Friday ahead, Jenna! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am glad you did! I am now following you. Thanks for your sweet comments :)

      Delete
  4. Aw, these are such sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! Glad you got to get in some practice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh we are going to be mommas in no time. So excited for us :p

      Delete
  6. Great pictures! Love your blog. New follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. When are you due? We just had our second baby in October. After both of my boys were born, I went on HUGE shopping sprees! There is something about having that baby that feels like an awakening! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're going to be great parents! I love that you went for a walk with all the dogs in the morning. They definitley look happy to be out in the woods!

    ReplyDelete

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo