Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'll wash it down with a simple sip of wine

Tuesdays Tunes

People always ask me where I find my music. I am a huge dork and can spend hours on youtube. I will look up a song I love and look at the related videos. I am pretty sure it was Soja helped me find Trevor Hall a couple of years back. My love for him was sparked again when a fb friend posted a video of him. He has about 9 or 10 albums and all of them are  so good & different. 

5 comments:

  1. Totally random but I went to a concert at Red Rocks this past summer (John Butler Trio) and Trevor Hall happened to open for him and he sang this song! I had never heard of him before but he was super good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove to hop around youtube from song to song, video to video. I've found some of my best stuff there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of him! But thanks for the introduction! I dig it!

    Alexandria
    http://therolexrelease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can totally relate, I do the same thing! Thank you for posting this song...I love it and was totally unaware of Trevor Hall...off to check out some of his other music now! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo