Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Friday, December 28, 2012

Girls Nights

We just had the greatest week filled with soooo many family and friends! It all started with a little girls night Willow and I went to at an old friends house. It was so nice to reconnect and see all the new little additions to our group.


The next night a group of girls and some of our moms went out for a fabulous dinner and than headed to The Nutcracker Ballet. I have always wanted to go and was super excited when my girlfriend Bre tossed the idea out there. We all had such a fantastic time and it totally got us in the "Christmasey mood".

Amanda, Bre & Kim

Sister in laws Kasha & Amanda (and baby K)

Debbie and Bonnie

Bonnie & Me (momma totally photo bombing in the background)
The crew minus Debbie and Me

My mom and I

The ballerina's :p

After the ballet my best friend Bonnie, her mom Debbie, my mom and I snuck away to Baked Expectations and devoured some late night coffees/lattes and cake.



We probably over did it and felt like barfing after words but we had too much fun chatting and filling our faces.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo