Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012







Christmas was extra special this year as we had a special addition to our family. The holidays seem to have that special spark when there are kiddo's around to spoil and love. As Willow grows and becomes more aware of how spoiled she is it will be that much more fun! Maybe she will even have a new brother/sister or cousin(s) to share the goods with (I'm not pregnant).






For Christmas Eve we drove out to my parents to spend the afternoon with my dads side of the family. Willow hadn't met anyone except for my Grandma and J hadn't met any of my cousins yet.

Willow chilling with her cousins

Grandma, Jon, Mom & Edith


We had a night full of Wii playing and baby adoring. Oh and mom made a huge delicious feast which was devoured in minutes. Grandma brought so many presents as prizes for all of the winning Wii players. I am terrible at things like this so J did all the winning for Willow and I. I should have taken more pictures, whoops.

After the fam left we decided to open up our prezzies because we had to get moving early in the morn on Christmas day.

Daddy looooovin' his new shirt

Every family has the present hoarder. She collects all of her presents and waits until the very end to open them all. My mom has that title in our fam :p

My broski

Cute lil momma


J loving his new read
I come by my weirdness honestly

2 comments:

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo