Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Monday, December 17, 2012

Santa Claus Came To Town

It never ceases to amaze me just how cold winter can be in Manitoba. I have lived here for 20 something years and I just can't dress warm enough for the temps. Last weekend we braved the cold and took Willow to her first parade. 

Oh nooo, my husband is starting to dress like my father

The boys and I

Uncle Gorgeous

Aunty Houde and my momma

And last but certainly not least baby Willow! I think the poor thing was frightened as every float seemed to be a huge truck or tractor blowing their horns. I am sure she will be a little more amused next year :)

1 comment:

  1. It looks so cold! I live in southern Ontario and it really hasn't been that bad this winter. Too funny that your dad and husband dressed up the same. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo