Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fine Dining

One of my most fave apps to use on my ipad is Epicurious. I like to go through it and pick out some of the dinners I would like to try for the week. They have a shopping list feature that updates the ingredients on there for you, so I bring my ipad to the grocery store with me every time. ( I just have to remember not to leave my cart unattended!) Some of my fave recipes I have used off of there are Pumpkin Shrimp Curry, Chicken Sliders, and Ceviche. J and I made the sliders for our friends the other night and they were amazing. I was so pumped to have my first little dinner party at our new dining room table. We had too much fun, food and wine. Perfection!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo