Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dingwall

This is my most favourite beach ever!!! You have to go down a terrible potholey road in Dingwall but you won't be disappointed once you arrive to this extraordinary spot. Every time I have gone down there, we have the whole beach to ourselves. Today it was super windy but it didn't spoil our fun. Seriously, J & I would be so bored with out our puppies. They are a constant supply of entertainment. We talked about how much we are going to adore our kids if we are this obsessed with our pets. We will totally be those over doting annoying parents. Can't wait :D Well maybe I can, but I can't, but I can.
How could you resist this face? Lily not happy being in the back of the car




I love them




No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo