Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Coastal & Jack Pine


People jump off here in the summer

it was a little to cold

Whales in the distance








As you can probably tell from my posts as of late, J & I are trying to get our fill of hikes before we leave this gorgeous place. The weather has been working in our favour luckily. Every single day we have hiked or visited our favourite spots around the area. I have never hiked the Coastal or Jack Pine trail before, it was pretty wicked. You get a perfect mix of lush vegetation, a diverse coastline, different kinds of rock, just a mix of everything really. Although we didn't get a chance to do the whole Coastal hike as it was starting to get dark and I would literally poop my pants if we were stuck out there at nightfall, I would def try this hike again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo