Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Crisp Spring Day

Hey friends, long time no post! I have been enjoying every minute of my husband being home. It's nice living with my bestfriend again!! I also have been head deep into The Hunger Games. After hearing so many of you rant and rave about it I had to jump on the bandwagon. I don't regret it one bit :p. I read the first book in one day, the second book in an evening and am now having a hard time with the third. I am finding it a little bit slower than the first two. J & I also saw the movie the other night and we both loved it, but of course the book was better.

Today J & I went on a little walk down Middlehead with our friends Anne, Michee & of course Noah. It was not a warm day compared to what most of you lucky bums are experiencing. But the sun was out and that was good enough for us.

I have hiked this trail probably about 50 times and it doesn't ever get old.







3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful hike. I have the 1st book siting here... need to open it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on the books-LOVED the first two and had a hard time with the third! But it's still good :) I haven't seen the movie yet-but I will and can't WAIT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful place! where do you live?

    big kiss and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo