Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Poutine In Cheticamp

I made J drive me the 4 hours to go for some delicious poutine again :) I realize I could easily make this and save money in gas. But I promise the drive is totally worth it. That and it's fun to go to a restaurant every once and a while and not have to cook. The restaurants here don't open up until the end of May.

 We were hoping to see huge mounds of snow along North Mountain but we don't have as much snow as last year. The Cabot Trail is just as beautiful in the winter as it is the summer. It was a little foggy on the way there but cleared up for our drive home (but it was already dark by then).



Baby & I were obviously really excited for POUTINE!!

The icebergs are coming in, still waiting for those baby seals to appear on the beach

Pictures don't even do this justice. I started crying I thought it was so gorgeous



6 comments:

  1. You look entirely happy and beautiful. Loved these photos. Bisous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos and you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..those pictures don't even look real! They are stunning. I would've cried too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so adorable! Your baby is going to be very good looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos! Had to Google 'Poutine' hahaha! We don't have that here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those are beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo