Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cake Batter

Earmuffs Lily and Maple. I saw the cutest dog in life on my quest to indulge in a full like it size of cake batter ice cream with snickers and m&m's so perfectly smushed in @ Cold Stone Creamery. Nothing, I mean nothing gets in the way of filling my body with over 1000 calories of pure goodness except for this little six year old angel.

What makes her even sweeter is she is a therapy dog. She has spent countless hours at peoples bedsides during their last hours and works with autistic children. Just the sweetest thing really, she liked being picked up like a baby. J had to physically remove me from her. I regrouped and dove into my cake batter like a pig in poop. What a sweet day in Sydney.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo