Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Monday, May 23, 2011

Back to work I go

How do people find time to work or go to school full time, maintain a social life and blog on the regular?! I will try my best to be a good little blogger and post daily, but no promises.

Yay for me and the tourist season for Cape Breton firing up!! I can finally work again, wooo weeee!!! It's feeling so unbelievably great to join all of you people in the work force. Right now my time is being spent organizing all kinds of games and making contacts for the 2011 season. I am really feeling confident that this is going to be a great season at the lodge. The new manager is bringing back the old traditions that made the place a unique and memorable experience. Unfortunately, we don't have the money to make the necessary renovations to give it a much needed face lift. But we do have the location, staff, history, activities and entertainment on our side.

I just wanted to brag a little bit and share my "office" view with you. My office consists of a desk, ping pong table, elliptical, treadmill, weights, bicycles, craft supplies and board games....

I came across these awesome videos again today and wanted to share them with you all. Enjoy

I love the peoples reactions the best!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo