Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Conor, Hannah & the Shoe Shop

Guess who we got to meet up with in Halifax?! Yep! You guessed it, our favourite Irishman.. Conor!!!! I had talked about how we met this crazy man here. Anywho, we met up with him at the shoe shop for a couple of drinks. A couple of drinks ended up to be a couple 5. I drank waaaaayyy to many virgin caesars and club sodas, it was insane. We had a great time, filled with many laughs, just as we expected. Love that man. So happy to hear he has fallen in love with the East Coast, now he just needs to fall in love with Morgan and my life will be complete. (p.s. Why can't every man have an Irish accent?)
xo
J & Conor


The tantalizing beer

Hannah (J's cousin) and J listening intently to one of Conors stories





This is the only time since becoming pregnant I have wanted Beer. Being in a pub surrounded by beer drinkers will leave a pregnant gals mouth watering with envy.

2 comments:

  1. WHat a fun time! What is a virgin caesaer? I'm not pregnant, but I'm not a big drinker anyway, so this sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know when I'm pregnant I will have a baby at the end of it which will make everything worth it, but the thought of not drinking for 9 months is a sad sad thought!!

    ReplyDelete

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo