Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Friday, January 13, 2012

Please Don't Go

I'll let you all in on a little secret. Whenever J leaves me for work, I always press repeat on one of the cheesiest song I know. I have played it so much it ranks number two on our prestigious "top 25 most played" playlist on  the ipod.

#1 This Years Love - David Gray

#2 Please Don't Go-Mike Posner

Non-pregnant Jenna would be dancing around the house doing a very non-sexy dance for J. Not this time, this hormonal pregnant gal is ugly crying the day away and has this on repeat as J leaves for work tomorrow. Good news is I will see him in twenty days. Bad news is, it looks like I will be moving back to Manitoba sooner than planned. FEBRUARY 1rst!!! EEEEEEEKKKKK

6 comments:

  1. oh my, thank you. we're totally in love with her!

    20 days without your husband?! i cried when mine left for a weekend when i was pregnant. you are far stronger than i.

    best of luck when your little one comes, it is the best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20 days :( But, it'll go by faster than you can say, "Wow, that went by fast!" :)

    <3 jordan
    JordanDibb.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor thing! You are an awesome wife though. :) I loveeee that #1 song! one of my faves for sure :) Keep you head up girl! You are gorgeous by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I can't imagine 20 days. Especially pregnant. Must be hard but it will be so exciting once he's back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Friends! It hasn't been to bad. Catching up on lots of reading and eating whatever I want to :p. It will be fab to have him back though

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww how sad! cheer up! he'll be back before you know it. and i haven't heard either of those songs... i don't think...

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo