Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

15 Weeks!!

Sorry, I am not very good at self portraits. But you get the gist of it.


Size- The baby is the size of a softball!!

Symptoms- I got sick yesterday a couple of times but other than that I have been feeling fabulous. I am slowly regaining my appetite and I have much more energy. In fact I don't even know what to do with all of this new found energy, so I have been cleaning a lot.

Cravings- I have ALWAYS been a fruit lover. I make sure our fridge is filled with fruit at all times for major snacking sessions. The other night I woke up at 3:00AM needing wanting grapes. So I had a binge fest and it felt so right. Cheese strings are also my bestfriends. I better add perogies, chocolate & sushi. I can only eat sushi (cooked of course) when I go into town once a month and boy oh boy it seems to taste better every time.

Mood- Still pleasant. I just feel exhausted by 9:00pm which is so not like this night hawk.

Weight- I have only gained 4 1/2 lbs which is shocking to me. I feel like I have gained at least 20!!

I now live in tights, and I totally hike them up/over my belly button... sooooooooo hot. I can't wait for J to see how much my bump has grown in real life :) Only four more days woooweeee!!!

8 comments:

  1. you look amazing! glad everything is going smoothly...it's like a wave of relief and awesomeness when that second trimester hits isn't it?! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog! It definitely IS hard living SO far away from everything, but it looks like you have it worse than I do-only going into town once a month!?!? That's crazy! Love your blog design-can't wait to learn more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are adorable! I also lived in tights when I was pregnant. I got maternity leggings too. They were awesome for post partum as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic and yes, tights and leggins are so comfortable during the pregnancy ! Fruit is perfect for cravings or to snack something sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look absolutely beautiful!! And leggings are so comfy and wonderful whether pregnant or not ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo