Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lions

So today the fiance finally is down at the Lions club meeting. He has been putting it off for ages, but I pushed him to go. I think its important for us to make more connections in the community. It just seems so funny to think a 26 year old is in the Lions club. It's actually quite adorable. He also went to basketball for the first time last night which he did all on his own and had a great time. Met up up with a guy I drunkenly introduced him to at the Legion Dance on New Years. See my drinking is a beautiful thing!!!

So where does that leave me? Well I am patiently awaiting to meet a new friend for Lilith. (My one year old Maltipoo aka my doghter) My friends (who I met through my work in the summer time) just  bought their son a 4 month old  La Weenie which is a Lhasa Apso mixed with daschund. Just because I don't have a human child doesn't mean I can't attend play dates!!!!

The fiance just pulled up can't wait to hear all about his meeting :) and go visit Lily's new friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo