Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Holy crow, it is nastaaaaayyy out there!!! It's only -1 but the snow is blowing in every direction. I secretly love these days because I don't feel guilty not leaving the house. J gets to come home because they are closing the park up so this means we get to drink chai and cinnamon dolce lattesall day beside the woodstove yippppppeeeeeeee. Snow days I love yah!!!!

We ended up leaving the house and had an awesome day shoveling and playing!


In the morning

Just down the road, the waves were beautiful!


Our Road

Poor little Lily turned into an actual snowball, she was just loving it out there I had to force her to come in! (Our yard)

Chai Tea Lattes to finish the day off right

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo