Contact Me

Thursday, September 20, 2012


We started off the day in a mad panic making sure everything in our home looked clean and inviting as we had a showing in the next hour. When we made the house as good as it was going to look we headed down north (I don't know why people call it "down north") to buy some bread at the farmers market. I picked up the prettiest loaf and we decided to head to the beach. On our way we got a phone call from our realtor with an offer, yeeeep an offer. The woman had made an offer before hand but it was on condition until she saw the house. Well she loved the house so as of right now we have a conditional sale. She just put a deposit down so it's looking promising. Totally bittersweet. When we got to the beach it quickly turned overcast so our little family spent the afternoon cuddling in Willow's tent and of course playing a few rounds of fetch with the doggies. I shed a few tears that afternoon. It was a very sombre day for me as it has fully settled in. I have prolonged this move for a full year now and knew it was inevitable. I am going to miss this place so much, we will have to come back for lots of visits :). And again, am very happy to see my friends and family back home on the regular. I will adapt to another tiny town in a beautiful park very quickly I am sure. We are planning to move right before Halloween. Over the next month I will be taking a billion and one pictures of Cape Breton to capture pieces of its beauty and will truly soak in every minute I have left here.
I am actually breastfeeding little Willow in this pic, ugh I love her

Love this beach, we are always the only ones on it
So content

awww daddy!!! Why are you sniffing my ear

Ahhh that's better

Soothed by the sea annnnd her soother

We watched a great blue heron eat lunch

little cutie. I was getting my toes snipped at by a teeny crab while getting this shot :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the sale of your house! Love Chelsea and Josh


Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo