Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Thursday, September 20, 2012

10 Weeks

At ten weeks my little pork chop weighs in at 13lbs 3ozs and she is 23.5inches long. I definitely don't have a petite baby girl that's for sure! For weight she is in the 92nd percentile and for head circumference and length she is in the 85th percentile. She took her shots like a champ yesterday, only fussed when it first went in and then you would have never guessed she had been poked. She didn't get a fever or anything after, phew!!! J & I are so blessed we have a good, happy, goofy & healthy babe.





7 comments:

  1. OMG! SO CUTE! I love all the little arm creases! And that double chin. SO SWEET! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is ADORABLE!!! I wish my son would have taken his first shots that well!! He friggin wailed the entire time. It was the very first time we saw tears when he cried.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's beautiful!! Glad she did well during her shots. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a big healthy one for sure ~ absolutely scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, pure adorableness!!! she is truly gorgeous and has the sweetest expressions. i love those little dimples above her mouth in the grinning one :)

    ReplyDelete

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo