Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Wednesday

The Wednesday was absolutely perfect! We spent the day at Neils Harbour beach with my mother in law, ooooh I like saying that, and my hopefully soon to be brother in law ;. They all had a go at kayaking while I took hundreds of photos with my brand spanking new camera.


That kind of day was exactly what I needed. It calmed my nerves and made me ready for what was about to come.... more FRIENDS & FAMILY. That night most of our bridal party were getting in, as well as some other amazing friends, my parents, grandparents. My best little neighbour friends were just as excited as I was, they had been over nearly every day for the past week asking when our visitors were coming, they kept checking in.

The first round piled out of this huge ballin' suburban, Shestin who I posted about here, my parents, and the Pav's who came all the way from Australia, piled out of the burb like a bunch of clowns. It was instant bliss! 
Dad, Mark, Mary and I enjoying the sunset
My mom and I did not plan to dress alike p.s

More Friends arrived!

My Ladies!!
And the icing begins. This seemed to be the theme for the week.

Shestin, Bert, Mark & Dad







No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo