Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Thursday, September 15, 2011

You got iCeD

Apparently icing has been going on for over a year now, I only heard of it this summer as pretty much all of the staff at my work have been iced. J and his friends apparently ice eachother over the phone as they live in three different provinces. Now I don't know how that works because I know we never have smirnoff ice in the house, so it doesn't make sense to me.

Those of you who I have no idea what I am talking about, consider yourself lucky. When someone presents you with a smirnoff ice you must get on one knee and chug it. I have seen different ways of icing and don't know the "proper rules" but some say you must actually touch it. Others say as soon as someone presents it to you, you must pound it unless you have an iceblock. Which is you, yourself have a smirnoff ice in hand. Anyways, its the ultimate frat party drinking game, which seemed to be the theme of my wedding week.

I would say there was close to one hundred icings over the course of 5 days. Here are a few that were caught on camera.
One of the servers came out with a covered tray and iced the both of us. I wanted so bad to win the chug off but nearly barfed three quarters down. I hadn't really eaten anything all day and I was beyond exhausted. Vomiting up front probably wouldn't be too classy. J I will kick your bum any other day :p

J's mom got iced by his sister standing behind.

My mom got iced

J's brother got iced

J got iced by his buddy Davis in between getting out photo's taken.....hilarious

J gets iced

Bryan sits down at dinner and gets iced immediately, it was his birthday

A good old icing with dinner
Mary getting iced on her Birthday/The wedding night

J iced in the kitchen.
  Here are some links of how icing started ha so ridiculous! New York Times, You got iced & CNN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo