Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Great Grandpas Birthday & Fathers Day

The family and I headed out to Saskatoon last weekend to celebrate Jon's Grandpa's 87th Birthday and Father's Day.

Willows Great Grandpa Henry lives in a beautiful retirement home. Fully equipped with a games room and a fabulously warm pool. The pool was so warm Willow was so relaxed in there, she looked like a zombie for most of the time she was in.




 We had a fabulous visit and celebration for Great Grandpa Henry's Birthday! So nice that many family members were able to make it!


















A big thank you to Denis & Julie for letting us take over their home for the weekend! And thank you Jesse and Anna for being such a big help with Willow. xoxo
 




1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Vermont, You always have such lovely pictures. I've been following your blog since I stumbled upon it looking for info on Cape Breton. However, this time I felt the need to comment because of your pictures of Willow with her grandpa's. I had such a great relationship with mine I swell with joy seeing other little girls with their papa's. So happy to see Willow is one of those lucky girls !

    ReplyDelete

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo