Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Friday, April 5, 2013

The Gift Of An Ordinary Day

My little family of mine is my everything. It's amazing how Willow has brought Jon and I closer then ever before. Our hearts are so full of love! Even in our off days like yesterday I never ever take Willow for granted. I know all of my banter about my little ball of squishyness (Willow) may be nauseating to some but I just can't help myself.

 Check this video out. I may have cried my face off. By may I mean I am a snotty, puffy faced mess that is using every ounce of willpower I have to not wake up my babe from my her nap.


 Waaah! And then I think of all of the times I was rude to my parents when they were just trying to show me they loved & cared for me and I want to cry even more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo