Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Friday, December 30, 2011

Guess what?

Hey Family, Guess what? We are pregnant!!

YEAAAH RIIIIIIGHT

LIARS

SO, DOUBLE LINE REALLY DOES MEAN PREGNANT?!



My moms reactions were absolutely priceless. She has been bugging me since I was 18 to hurry up and make her "grandbabies". Her wish has finally come true. She is absolutely thrilled. Unfortunately I had to tell my dad over the phone.

It went something like this....

Me: Hey Dad, Guess what?
Dad: You're preggers
Me: Well.. yes, actually
Dad: Fuck off
Me: It's true!!!
Dad: That's awesome!!!!

J didn't go as camera happy with his parents because he was just too excited to tell them.


Bad pic, but their reactions totally warmed our hearts. They both had the biggest smiles come across their faces and we really felt the love!!

This baby is going to be one spoiled babe! Both of our families & friends are beyond thrilled. :D Sooo happy

12 comments:

  1. Congratulaions! Such great news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Congratulations!! What an exciting time for you guys! You are going to have the most beautiful baby ever. Happy new year to you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgosh congrats!!!! That is so exciting! I can't wait to keep reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so sweet you told them over skype :) Your dad's reaction is my favorite! hahaha
    Congrats again and have a happy new year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A big congrats to you!!!!! Your family sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats! I just found your comment on my blog {thank you!} July babies are the best! I look forward to following you on this great adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! So exciting! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations! love that you captured their reactions!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! So exciting, you guys must be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank You!!! We all couldn't be happier

    ReplyDelete

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo