Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Words Of Willow

W- Mama, I just want to rock and roll

Me- Thanks for going poop on the potty, I am so proud of you!
W- Welcome Mama, that was your Biidday peasant, a purple poop foe you.

W- Affer yunch I get to old my Soyah. His name is not my brudder, so I won't old my brudder. I old Soyah. Ooooooook?

Me- Oh boy, am I ever hungry
W- Ohhhhh ok, here mama, my boobies are heyah foe you (she lifts up her shirt)

Me- After your nap you can have a bubble bath
W- No thanks, that too wild foe me

Willow is now asking Why? Where? Because Why? after everything you say. I must have an answer for everything or she get's reeeeal mad.


2 comments:

  1. Have you seen littlehoots.com? there on instagram
    kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. precious, so precious! they say the most amazing things! and her hair.. to die for!!

    ReplyDelete

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo