Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pumpkin Pickin'

Fall is the best isn't it? Thanksgiving, Halloween, my Birthday, huge cozy sweaters, fat pants, beautiful colours, storms, pumpkin everything, and preparing for hibernation aka eating our faces off.

We had a fabulous weekend! I finally used my spa gift card and got my massage and facial, so good.  The spa is perched on a cliff which is perfect for storm watching, and the waves were going off that day. After my treatments I just lounged in the resting area and enjoyed every single second of my alone time. The next day we went to a pumpkin patch which had a little petting zoo, tractor and pony rides.  Willow hasn't stopped talking about it ever since. Her faves was definitely the pony ride and feeding the baby goats. Those of you who have kids in your life, isn't it fun to see the beauty and wonder through their eyes?! I am already young at heart but things just make me extra giddy and happy seeing Willows excitement.

These photo's are from my cell and camera so the quality isn't the greatest on some of of them. Cute, nonetheless













No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo