Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

WANTED: recommendations

My mom suggested an impromptu road trip next week with my Aunt, Cousin, Willow and I. Since we live in Manitoba, Canada we were thinking about checking out some Northern States. Nothing to far since Willow would go bonkers spending too much time in a car. I really am not all that familiar with many of the states and am so looking forward to checking some out.

Do you have any suggestions/reccomendations for some family fun?

My attention keeps getting pulled towards Wyoming. Yellowstone, Grand Teton, and Devils Tower all look amazing....

4 comments:

  1. Mt. Rushmore and The Black Hills! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did end up going there! Thank You so much for the recommendation, we had a fabulous time xoxox

      Delete
  2. That's where I JUST got back from!!! Oh you have to go!!! Although I thought of you guys occasionally when I saw wildlife (elk, bison, mule deer, antelope, osprey) and how much wildlife is part of your daily life there. But the beauty and the amazing features of the landscape will be well worth it. Lucy LOVED the geysers and all the geothermal features, bubbling waters and warm springs. You can swim in some! Another amazing place is Glacier National Park in Montana. I have soooo many recommendations for you. We have spent a lot of time in the western united states and there are so many special spots you should check out. Even little bars and taverns I could suggest. Email me when you know where you're going! moonshinejunkyard@gmail.com What a lucky girl Willow is to see so much amazing nature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I have to catch up with all of your posts. I am sure you got some great photo's. We are actually moving to a place closer to that part of the country so all of your recommendations will come in handy one day soon. I bet Lucy had the best time exploring. How was she in the car?

      Delete

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo