Contact Me

smalltowninsanity@gmail.com

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Two Babes

J & I had a little taste of what it would be like to have twins last week. Mind you they are 6 weeks apart, so not exactly twins, buuuut you get my drift. Finley has a pretty rad mom that was taking some uni students out in the woods for a back country camping expedition. And her daddy had to work. So Finley came to hang with us for a few days.

It was so neat to see what a difference 6 weeks makes. And my oh my what different personalities! Finley goes to daycare a couple times a week so she is used to other kiddos. Poor little Willow plays with her mom and pets all day long. So she was all over Finley, she basically mauled smooched, chased and fed Finley all week long.

I am officially ready for a second babe :p. We had so much fun playing with Finley, she is such a sweetheart. I wish Willow would have caught on to Finley's fabulous sleeping patterns. 









Yep, my kid would be the bare nudie one


Uh Oh Willow has the look of love in her eyes





It looks like Finley is about to put Willow in a choke hold. Willow was kissing her and Finley gently put her hand on her. I died






Jon looks a little overwhelmed lol

We miss you Fin!! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. TOO CUTE! these little friends are just killing me. willow reminds me so much of lucy, she also mauls every baby she sees with kisses, forehead bumps, hugs, grabs, etc. what a fun weekend. looks like great prep for another ;)

    ReplyDelete

Yessss, I love comments! Thank You xo